Join our trip to Northern Ontario where there is always lot of snow and try some winter bucket list experiences! We will take you dog sledding and snowtubing! Two Canadian activities in one package!
Our first stop will be in Sundridge Ontario, home of Ed Schmidt. He will teach you how to do dog sledding and take you on his private trails. Why we do love Ed? He takes care of his dogs and treats them well, he loves to accommodate small groups so you will have his full attention. He owns private trails so we will be the only ones in the forest!
After dog sledding we will drive to Snow Valley resort. Snow Valley has one of the best snow tubing rides in Ontario! Everyone can do it and you don´t need any previous experience!
Price $229 includes:
- Return transport from Toronto by 12 seat van or minivan
- 2 hours of dog sledding including instruction lesson (1 hour on the trail, total time 2 hours with set up and instuction)
- 3 snowtubing rides
Lunch package - Meat or veggie chilli, snack
Roasting marshmallows over the campfire
Why travel with us?
- We travel in small groups by comfortable cars (12 seat van or minivan)
- You are our friend not just a client
- Local experience - we try to meet with local people on our trips (local guides, accommodation)
- you have freedom on our trips and you can always suggest what you want to see or where you want to eat
- Memories - we take lot of pictures on our trips and you can find them online anytime
We require the full amount to be paid via e-transfer, credit card or cash before the trip.
You may pay $50 deposit at the time of your booking however the remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the trip.
DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE!
Credit Card: https://travellingchicken.checkfront.com/reserve/?date=20180112
E-transfer: send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash: Please call 647 625 9033 to set up meeting
What to pack?
1. SCARF OR NECKWARMER, very nice to have on a cold or windy day.
2. EARMUFFS OR HEADBAND, not a substitute for a warm hat, but good to have on a warmer day.
3. GOGGLES OR SUNGLASSES, to keep sun and blowing snow from blinding you.
4. HANDKERCHIEF OR TISSUES, for your runny nose, or to clean up spilt soup.
5. LIP BALM, keep your lips from cracking.
6. THROAT LOZENGES, you may have to shout a lot, to your team, or to be heard over top of barking dogs.
7. HANDWARMERS, great for keeping hands and feet warm, but they take time and oxygen to start working so be sure to activate them at least 20 minutes before you put them in your boots or mittens.
8. CAMERA, of course you will want photos of all your friends, kids, or spouses’ spectacular wipeouts. PRO TIP: keep your electronics warm with handwarmers or by keeping them close to your body. Batteries hate the cold!
9. WARM CLOTH - Warm pants, jacket, sweater, mittens, hat, boots, socks.
TICO Licence #50018114