Experienced and mature Computer Technician performing computer support and repair work offering services to the residents of the Keady,
Chatsworth and Tara areas.
I reside close to Keady and Chatsworth on Grey Rd. 16. Onsite visits can be scheduled for diagnosis, minor repair work and tutoring ...
Prearranged drop offs are accepted at my residence or pickups can be arranged for more time consuming repair issues i.e., malware, virus removal or Operating System re-installs (includes all required Microsoft and other software updates, data backups or recovery - this type of work may require 24 to 48 hours to complete).
My specialties are:
• Recovery of no-boot or virus, malware and ransomware infected machines
• Tutoring for basic computer use for seniors using language and descriptions they understand
• Regular maintenance to optimize your computer’s performance onsite or remotely for established clientele
• Equipping you with the knowledge on how to back up your data on a regular basis
If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly by phone 226-974-2228 or Email: email@example.com
Q. Why do I need an experienced computer technician to work on my computer when my neighbour, cousin or best friend will work on it for free?
A. In this digital age, many of us find that computers are essential parts of our daily lives. Most don’t realize it until it’s too late, and their neighbour, cousin or best friend has irretrievably destroyed their personal data by accidentally re-installing the operating system or damaged either the hardware components of the machine or incorrectly configured important software. Losing your computer or the data on it is a huge loss.
Exercise caution and perform due diligence for your repair needs. Many residential users still don’t regularly back up their data, leaving it vulnerable to total loss. Is that something you’re willing to just hand over to anyone?
Does your repair person have ...
• Professional training, certification and experience?
• A Business License and a Composite Mercantile Insurance Policy (CMP insurance) that will cover the replacement cost of your computer if it is lost or stolen when your computer is in their possession?
Computer repair service is worth what you pay for it. Your assets, your memories, your business data, or your livelihood are a stake.
Computer repair available for rural residents of the Keady, Chatsworth and Tara areas. Onsite visits or drop offs can be scheduled convenient for you.